Welcome to the Calallen ISD Accountability Website
Calallen ISD Where students have the opportunities and resources to a well-rounded, high quality education!
District and All Campuses Accountability Rating - "Met Standard"
- 2018 Accountability Ratings
- 2017 Accountability Ratings
- 2016 Accountability Ratings
- 2015 Accountability Ratings
- 2014 Accountability Ratings
Accountability Rating Explanation
- English (Video)
- Espanol (Video)
- TEA Overview of Accountability Rating System (PPT)
- 2018 Accountability Reports
- 2017 Accountability Reports
- 2016 Accountability Reports
- 2015 Accountability Reports
- 2014 Accountability Reports
- 2013 Accountability Reports
Annual Report and Public Hearing
TEC 39.306 requires districts to annually publish a report regarding the educational performance of the district and campuses. The report includes:
- District/Campus Accountability Information
- Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR)
- PEIMS Financial Standard Report
- Campus Performance Objectives
- Violent or Criminal Incidents Report
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) Information for Calallen High School.
Performance-Based Monitoring Analysis System (PBMAS)
PBMAS reports are provided annually from the state (TEA) regarding their performance of school districts and charter schools in the areas of bilingual education/English as a second language, career and technical education, special education, and certain Title programs under the No Child Left Behind Act. The report is provided at the district, region and state levels.
Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR) (formerly AEIS)
Texas annually rates its public schools and districts on the academic performance of their students through the Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR), formerly known as the Academic Excellence Indicator System (AEIS). The TAPR reports provide a great deal of performance information about every public school and district in the state. These reports also provide extensive profile information about staff, finances, demographics and programs.The Texas Education Agency provides the TAPR report every year. More information and the district and campus TAPR reports can be found on the TEA website. (*Note No STAAR results are available on the 2011-12 AEIS Reports)
- 2017-2018 TEA TAPR Reports
- 2016-2017 TEA TAPR Reports
- 2015-2016 TEA TAPR Reports
- 2014-2015 TEA TAPR Reports
- 2014-2015 TAPR Glossary
School Report Cards
School Report Cards (SRC) are produced annually for each Texas public school campus by the Texas Education Agency.(*Note that no School Report Card is available for 2011-12.) Information included in the School Report Cards include: Accountability Rating, Distinction Designations, Performance Index, Demographics, Class Size Averages, School Financial Information, STAAR Results, Graduation Rates, Texas Success Initiatives (TSI)-Higher Education Readiness Component, and SAT/ACT Results.
- 2016-2017 School Report Cards (By District)
- 2016-2017 School Report Cards (By Campus)
- 2015-2016 School Report Cards (By District)
- 2015-2016 School Report Cards (By Campus)
- 2015 School Report Cards (All Campuses)
- 2015 School Report Card Definitions in English
- 2015 Definiciones para la Calificación Escolar
- 2014 School Report Cards (All Campuses)
- 2014 Definitions
- 2013 School Report Cards
District Improvement Plan and Campus Improvement Plans
District Improvement Plan
Under provisions of the Texas education code, every school district is required to develop a district plan to improve student performance. Calallen ISD utilizes a collaborative planning process including community and staff input to develop the district’s education plan. District and campus plans are developed annually to be mutually supportive of the state goals and objectives under Education Code, Chapter 4.
The planning team is known as the District Educational Improvement Council (DEIC) and the plan, aligned with the district’s Strategic Plan, is known as the District Improvement Plan (DIP). The Board of Trustees for the district oversees the meeting procedures of the District-level planning and decision-making committee and annually approves their plan recommendations.
Campus Improvement Plans
In Calallen ISD, each campus has a Site-Based Decision-Making Committee (SBDM) that sets the campus's performance objectives, consistent with the District Improvement Plan and Strategic Plan. This Campus Improvement Plan is a one year plan that notes how resources and time will be allocated in the school year to meet the determined objectives. The SBDM consists of representation from the community, parents and staff.
Federal Report Cards
The U.S. Department of Education requires school districts to disseminate a Federal Report Card each year, which contains district and campus-level data. Prior to 2012-2013, the annually published report card at the federal level was the Texas NCLB Report Card. After 2012-2013, the report card became known as The Federal Report Card, which has six parts:
Part I: Percent Tested and Student Achievement by Proficiency Level
Part II: Student Achievement and State Academic Annual Measurable Objectives (AMOs)
Part III: Priority and Focus Schools
Part IV: Teacher Quality Data
Part V: Graduates Enrolled in Texas Institution of Higher Education (IHE)
Part VI: Statewide National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) Results
CISD Quick Links