BS - Biology, TAMUCC (1995)
M.Ed. - Curriculum and Instruction, TAMU College Station (2009)
Hello! This is my 2nd year teaching at CHS. I have 19 years of experience teaching Science courses; 17 of those years in the the Corpus Christi area. I have taught Biology, Pre-AP Biology, IPC (Integrated Physics and Chemistry), Chemistry, and Physics. I am currently the RTI Support Teacher/GSC for Math and Science, and I am looking forward to supporting our Wildcats in these two areas not only so they can be successful in their classes but to share my enthusiam for learning Math and Science.
Hobbies and Interests
- My family - I have an 18 year old daughter who will be attending Del Mar this year.
- My cats - I have 3.
- NCIS, Criminal Minds, and Supernatural, ER, YouTube
- Learning Spanish with Rosetta Stone
- Brushing up on my Algebra and Geometry with Khan Academy
- Listening to classic 1980s music
- Preparing to take the certification test that will allow me to teach math courses.
Any students staying after school for a school-related activity must sign up with Mrs. Elmore or Ms. Augustine in room 503 to ride the late bus. You will need a Bus Pass to ride the late bus each day, and the bus leaves promptly at 5:00 pm. The late bus runs Monday - Thursday.
After School Tutorials
Monday - Thursday
4:05 - 4:55