BS - Biology, TAMUCC (1995)
M.Ed. - Curriculum and Instruction, TAMU College Station (2009)
Hello! I am new to Calallen ISD this year. I have 18 years of experience teaching Science courses; 16 of those years in the the Corpus Christi area. I have taught Biology, Pre-AP Biology, IPC (Integrated Physics and Chemistry), Chemistry, and Physics. This year I will be an RTI Support Teacher/GSC for Math and Science, and I am looking forward to supporting our Wildcats in these two areas not only so they can be successful in their classes but to share my enthusiam for learning Math and Science.
Hobbies and Interests
- My family - I have a 17 year old daughter who will be graduating high school this year.
- My cats - I have 3.
- NCIS, Criminal Minds, and Supernatural
- Learning Spanish with Rosetta Stone
- Brushing up on my Algebra and Geometry with Khan Academy
- Listening to classic 1980s music
Any students staying after school for a school-related activity must sign up with Mrs. Elmore or Ms. Augustine in room 503 to ride the late bus. You will need a Bus Pass to ride the late bus each day, and the bus leaves promptly at 5:00 pm. The late bus runs Monday - Thursday.
After School Tutorials
Monday - Thursday
4:05 - 4:55