Welcome to the Calallen Middle School
Library and Media Center
Hours 8:00 - 4:00
The mission of the library and Center for Learning and Innovation is to empower students and teachers to discover their passions through experiences that involve collaboration, creativity, and innovation.
- When visiting the library without an instructor, students need a hall pass
Checking Out Materials
- Students must have a picture ID in order to check out
- Students may check out up to three items at a time
- Library materials can be checked out for three weeks
- When re-checking materials, the item's must be present
- Computers are available for school projects.
- Students are expected to follow the AUP policy at all times.
- Printing is 10¢ per black and white page, 25¢ per color page
- Overdue books are assessed a 5¢ per day fine
- Students are expected to pay in full for lost books/books damaged beyond repair
- Students are expected to clear fines in a timely manner
Scholastic Book Fairs
October 15-19, 2018
You may order online from October 7-20, 2018
Contact: April Taylor - Media Specialist
Phone: 361-242-5672 Ext 6060
Danielle Maldonado - Library Assisstant
Phone: 361-242-5672 Ext 6061