It is that time of year again, Benefits Open Enrollment!
For 2021, Calallen ISD is pleased to announce that we are enhancing the voluntary supplemental benefit plans. The new options will help compliment and help cover out of pocket expenses and in turn save you money. The enhancements to supplemental benefits at lower costs we hope, will offset the overall increases in premiums on medical plans in addition to deductible and coinsurance increases in the TRS ActiveCare HD medical plan.
New this year, we will use The Benefits Hub located at www.mybenefitshub.com/calallenisd to make open enrollment elections. We encourage you and your family to become familiar with this website. The website contains detailed information about your employee benefits program, including benefit summaries, claim forms, administrative forms, customer service numbers, provider directories and direct links to the insurance carriers. You will also find some helpful information regarding each employee benefit product so you can be sure you are selecting a benefit package that is right for you and your family. Attached is an overview of health and supplemental pricing for easy reference.
Open enrollment window is now open 07/12/2021 and will run through 08/23/2021.
Please review the steps below to complete the Open Enrollment process by 5:00 pm on 08/23/2021.
Step 1: Log into The Benefits Hub at www.mybenefitshub.com/calallenisd .
- Username: First six letters of your last name, followed by the first letter of your first name, followed by the last four digits of your social security number
- Password: Full last name followed by the last four digits of your social security number
Step 2: Be sure to check your address and personal information for accuracy – if needed, make any corrections at this time, but be sure to share changes with Human Resources as well to ensure all employee information is accurate and matches
Step 3: Begin and follow guided enrollment instructions
Step 4: Logout following the enrollment confirmation
This year, Financial Benefits Services will be available to assist on the following dates:
- Live Presentation of Benefit Options 07/29/2021 - 10:00 AM @ West Intermediate Cafeteria-
- Open Enrollment 08/10/2021- 08/11/2021- Enrollment staff will be on each campus and at Central Office from 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
- Phone Contact and Support You can contact FBS by phone at 1.866.914.5202 during the enrollment window. Staff is available from 8:00 AM-7:00 PM to answer any questions you may have about the benefits available to you. Support is available in Spanish upon request.
As a reminder, enrollment will close on 08/23/2021.
Please note: Even if you are waiving coverage, you will still need to log in to complete your beneficiary information for your new employer paid Life Insurance in the amount of $25,000.