2022-2023 Kindergarten Registration
In order to enroll in kindergarten, students must be age 5 on or before September 1.
Kindergarten Online Registration for Students New to District:
Calallen ISD Kindergarten registration is now open. Families will utilize the link below to complete the registration process and upload any required documents.
If your student is currently enrolled in the Calallen ISD Pre-K program, you do not need to online register, but will complete Returning Student Registration in Family Access prior to school start.
If you have other students who are currently enrolled in Calallen ISD and need to enroll a younger or additional sibling into Calallen, please log in to your current Skyward Family Access account and use the "New Student Online Enrollment" (NSOE) link.
Required Documentation for Kindergarten Enrollment
Before registration will be completed, all students registering for Pre-Kindergarten in Calallen ISD for the first time must provide the following:
- Proof of residency
- Utility bill
- Lease agreement
- Mortgage payment
- Homeowner's insurance
- Child’s birth certificate or other proof of identity
- Certified birth certificate
- Military ID
- Adoption Records
- Child’s social security card (if available)
- Child’s current immunization record
- All immunizations must be up-to-date in accordance with Calallen ISD School Board Policy standards.
- Your child must be available for testing if qualifying based on limited English Language Proficiency.
- Home language survey will be provided at registration
- Active duty military participation will require the following documents: Department of Defense Identification and a Statement of Service from the Adjutant General/ Director of Human Resources or an official letter from a commander that he/she is active/mobilized.
For additional information regarding Kindergarten in Texas please see TEA’s Kindergarten Frequently Asked Questions.
Please contact your local campus for the following:
- Parents electing to register their student(s) online may submit the necessary documentation online or in person with campus office personnel beginning July 20, 2022.
- Parents who do not have an active email address or access to technology will need to attend in-person registration at the campus office on July 20, 2022 or July 21, 2022 8am-3pm and bring the necessary documentation to registration.
Campus Contact Information:
Calallen East Elementary (361) 242-5938
Wood River Elementary (361) 242-7560
- Proof of residency